size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Tealah

Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
04-22-2024, 01:40 AM
Whatever Corbie had been expecting of the day, it certainly hadn't involved a furious, bellowing roar on her borders. She'd jumped straight to her paws, sparing a shocked glance at her companions, before she was off at a bounding run for where the sound had come from. Had a predator attacked? Was one of her fighters in trouble even now? She skidded to a stop at the sight that greeted her, her hackles raising in alarm and a threatening snarl on her muzzle. A bear! Not just a bear, but one of the big white arctic bears, with strange blue markings she'd never seen before. What was it doing here? At least her first cursory glance had assured her that none of her wolves had run afoul of the massive creature. A shifting breeze carried the scent to her, a scent curiously overlaid with Ethne's scent - and then her mind caught up to her, and she remembered Bellamy talking about how she'd adopted a bear cub, the one that had been kidnapped long ago. The likelihood of a bear showing up smelling of Ethne and not being Bellamy's adopted child were vanishingly slim, so Corbie took a deep breath to compose herself, waved back Ren and Tam who had come skidding up beside her, shook herself to resettle her bristling coat, and gave the bear an apologetic smile as she stepped forward. "I'm sorry for the rude welcome - I wasn't expecting to see a bear at my borders today. You must be Bellamy's daughter." Her brow pinched slightly as she studied the polar bear a moment, noting her hard-run appearance and expression. "What's wrong? Has something happened to Bellamy? Or Haydee?" She'd only known the new Ethne alpha relatively briefly though she'd been born in Avalon, and last she'd known of Bellamy the former alpha had been recovering in the Hallows. Had she had a relapse of what had sent her there? Or had she had more trouble with Ignis? She'd gotten along well with the big red male all the times they'd met, but she'd be giving him a strong piece of her mind if he was continuing to pursue that foolish vendetta still.
unless otherwise stated, Corbie's kinkajou companion is with her at all times

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Hear Me The Range 01:03 AM, 04-22-2024 12:41 AM, 05-07-2024