size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

ScarredDouble MasterRapid Poster - SilverSamhain 2022
04-22-2024, 03:17 PM

As Haydée explains about Ethne’s little graveyard, the young woman has a sudden, profound wish that they will never have to dig another grave here. Yet, even as the thought flutters though her mind, like an escaped butterfly, the small woman knows that it is a fool’s hope and, with everything that has happened between her and the Raiders Hollow, she fears that another grave might happen all too soon. Emerald eyes move to Eltrys as she finishes, a gentle, sad smile tugging at the corners of her lips as she watches the hooded emotions flit across the man’s face and he pulls in a measured breath.

Sorrow swirls in her green gaze as she silently understands, seeing in Eltrys, her own pain over lost family members, mirrored. His words about it being a noble endeavor has her offering a half-shrug and small, weak smile, the words appreciated but not truly accepted. To Haydée, it is a task that must be done and something that she wishes to do herself because she had failed her nephew in his final earthly moments. And, to make matters worse, she had taken his parents away from his side to go settle a score against the Raiders while Baecette had slipped away, his last moments spent alone from what she understands.

Shame tugs at her features as she quickly diverts her eyes down to her dirty paws, taking a moment to regain her composer when Eltrys’s kind question surprises her. Wide green eyes shoot up to catch his cool blue gaze and Haydée looks at him with quiet appreciation. A warm, genuine, small smile gently pulls her lips up as she offers a small shake of her head in the negative as she softly says, “Thank you, Eltrys but this is something that I need to do myself. I… wasn’t here when he passed and it is kind of my way of saying goodbye.”

Taking a breath, Haydée gently adds, “But I won’t turn down some company while I work. Besides, I know so little about you and where you come from. Will you stay and talk with me?” It is a small invitation but one that the young woman means with all of her heart because, sometimes, having a friend to talk to in the dark moments of life is exactly what we need.

"Haydée Kedieo"

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”
Haydée has a male northern cardinal named Chanson and a female fossa named Manon. They are always close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Lead by Curiosity Lazuli Falls 05:53 PM, 04-04-2024 10:55 PM, 09-07-2024