Expert Intellectual (200)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Ali
04-23-2024, 06:46 AM (This post was last modified: 04-23-2024, 06:47 AM by Maki. Edited 1 time in total.)
"Grah!" Maki startled, near tripping over her own paws as she whipped around.  Mismatched eyes wide, not with anger or anything quite so vicious, but her embarrassment was apparent. His question was an innocent one, overly innocent and she stumbled, it took a few false starts for her to actually be able to speak, you know like a normal person. "Well ah- er, you see- herm."

She cleared her throat, wanting desperately to wax poetics about her character's forbidden romance- eyes practically sparkled with the notion- but at the same time she was terribly embarrassed. Hanky panky was- a topic she skirted around but found herself interested in all the same. Ain't no way she was gonna try and explain it aloud though.

"They ain't supposed to be together," was the reason at the base of it, sort of. "It's jus' a story, I'm kinda...workin' on stuff and it helps to read it aloud, you know? Didn't think no one would be here- not that you ain't welcome or nothin'. I er- I'm Maki. Cool ears."
table coding by bunni ♥
[Image: dfv6kr2-ecca3233-91c7-4b9d-8cd6-563616ef...2RHh0DJeE0]