size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

VengeanceCritical Observation!1KLoserCritical Fail!Pride - Pansexual
04-23-2024, 08:55 AM

The pounding of blood in her ears was drowning out the last dregs of her hangover and despite herself, Flurry was actually enjoying herself. For the first time in who knew how long at this point. In fact even as she probably could have tried to pin the little wolf-dog down now that her tail was trapped instead Flurry let herself take a few kicks and simply watched with amusement as her opponent got herself free.

Fuck she even felt her face get warm, as the older canine returned her flirting. Which distracted her from the attack about to be launched at her back. "All a pirate really wants is a pretty lady or handsome man to kiss all the wounds better." She tossed a wink in the older woman's direction as she started to try and get her paws under her again, well aware she was slower than her opponent. And... Yep. Her opponent was gone, Flurry tried to track her but she moved a little to fast for her still somewhat sluggish mind. "But flattery isn't the only thing my tongue is good for." Bold? Maybe. But any further flirtations died as she felt claws dig into her back, and she bit down on a low growl. She had only just barely started to get herself back up and the only counter she could think of saw her falling back down to the ground, angling to try and roll herself onto her back. She didn't want to stay there, just wanted to roll over and hopefully knock the air out of her opponent or at the very least knock her loose from her back.

Flurry vs Satira for dominance (raid)
Round 2/2
Size: Extra large
Build: Light
Companion 1: Maine Coon, Female - Battle
Mutation 1: Water Deer Fangs - Offensive
Mutation 2: Pronghorn horns - Offensive
Skills: Novice Intellectual & Expert Fighter

"Speech"

Art by Honrin
Updated 01/13/23: I am currently on indefinite scarcity, please be patient and don't remind me of missing tags right now.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. the way we stalk, the way we kiss Sunset Falls 04:35 PM, 04-05-2024 07:19 AM, 05-07-2024