An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - GoldWordyUnderachieverCritical Fail!
04-23-2024, 01:02 PM
Delphi giggles at Spider’s short coughing fit after inhaling a bit too deeply into the bottle. Taking the bottle back, she takes her own whiff and a few coughs are to follow. She would not deny that Ulfr knew how to make a strong batch of mead. Smirking at Spider, she eyes the other with curiosity. By the question, she’s guessing Spider doesn’t have much experience, but surprise, surprise, neither does Delphi.

“Honestly, I’m not sure,” she shrugs her shoulders, hesitating with the bottle between them. “I-I’ve only had one drink before ever so this is new,” Delphi wasn’t ready to admit that she had been into other recreational drugs once upon a time ago. That was a story for a different time.

“Wanna try it together?” Delphi eyes Spider again, a challenge in her gaze. There’s one more pause of palpable tension before she tips her head back and takes a big mouthful of the mead. As soon as it hits her throat, it burns. Like really, really burns. Delphi’s cheeks blow out as she fights the cough and tears prick at her eyes. Swallowing hard, her expression screws up before she’s offering the bottle to Spider.

“C’mon, try it,” Delphi says, her smirk returning as she holds back wanting to scrunch up her face.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. knock, knock, can i see my friend? Mile-High Woods 07:07 AM, 02-18-2024 03:54 PM, 06-10-2024