gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
LadyElin
04-23-2024, 08:24 PM

She had breathed a sigh of relief as Copper ran off without her. Alexa felt like she had had quite enough of him that morning and was about to have a nap when her father headed to the creek. She felt like she wanted to follow him. What was he doing? Was he going to look for plants?

She didn't know what to make of him. He was a lot more gentle than Mama had been, even than Req. Req was hardly nurturing. Fenix though... He wasn't like anyone she had known yet, and the pool to pick from was small to begin with. She didn't know if she liked him, she didn't know if she could trust him. She wondered what he was like when he was mad.

She had her nose in a milkweed when she jumped at his question. Her autonomic response was to pull her head out of anything she was investigating and tuck her head, ears, and tail into a ball as tightly as possible.
Oh, but it wasn't Mama snapping at her. It took her a moment to comprehend his question and as she thought she gently and slowly uncoiled.
"I like... I like flowers..." She spoke quietly, not knowing if her voice would bother him. She glanced around to see if her brother was going to come out of the shadows and tease her about liking flowers.

Speech/Thoughts

[Image: 20Rva1y.png]