An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
04-23-2024, 08:35 PM
Absinth listened intently as Kotori spoke, absorbing his words with interest. But it was when they moved on from talk of bears and he spoke of Valta that Absinth's curiosity truly peaked. The ideals of self-improvement and honor were fine and dandy, and even she held her own beliefs about other’s pulling their weight. Useless wolves had no place in the world. By his general aura, she could tell his pack was one of the pleasantly aligned ones. Not the sort she’d entertain, even if she hadn’t already been a part of a wicked little band.

As he touched upon the concept of nobility, Absinth's emerald eyes flickered with intrigue. The alliances he mentioned, the positions of power held by his family members – it was clear that there were pack’s that wielded considerable influence within Boreas. That was something interesting. She had never heard of alliances so wide spread before.

Pureblood. Nobility. He was Sirius’ son then, and his sister was the queen of sorts of the Hallows. Ah. Talyssa! The golden girl who had helped her out on the beach seasons ago. She had said her mother and father were the king and queen there. What a small fucking world. So this was her uncle. Haha. So much royal blood to be had here. No wonder they held such strong allegiance to one another. It all had to do with blood.

Absinth maintained her composed facade as she absorbed Kotori's words, her mind already spinning with thoughts of how to use this newfound information to her advantage. “Thank you for sharing,” She nodded, dipping her skull a subtle enough amount to show appreciation. “You’ve given me valuable insight into this new world I’ve become a part of.” Her words were carefully chosen, a subtle nod to her recent arrival.

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Everything here is mine Redbud Nook 09:16 PM, 11-29-2023 01:20 PM, 06-20-2024