gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni
04-23-2024, 08:51 PM

Her teeth connect with the tender skin of his muzzle and she is shocked to taste copper along her tongue. Pulling back in a jerking motion, she blinks at him with wide eyes. Had she done that? Had she really just hurt him? It... She hadn't meant it. Couldn't help it. It was her or him and she wasn't ready to meet Odin yet.

Lumine's heart thumps heavily in her chest, fighting to breathe, waiting for his reaction. She sees how his face trembles, emotions racing across his expression as she feels the fear build up in her. Fighting the adrenaline, she braces for the retaliation. Scrambling backward toward the tree she had been pressed against moments before, she feels his weight bear down on her. His own teeth rake against her skin, breaking it open until blood seeps down her cheek.

Thankful that she had moved back against the tree, she holds her ground against his weight bearing down on her. Reminding herself that its either her or him, she strikes out again. Her front legs move upward, back legs braced against the roots, she pushes back, hoping to keep some distance, but her teeth still seek to scar him.

Lumine Trygg

table coding by bunni ♥

Lumine vs Redrum for Minor Maim (muzzle scarring)
Round 2/2
Size: Extra large
Build: Balanced
Offensive Battle Accessory: Candy Cane Claws
Defensive Battle Accessory: Santa Coat
Companion 1: Mini Reindeer, Male - battle
Companion 2: Mini Reindeer, Male - battle
Mutation 1: Enhanced Eyesight - Perception
Skills: Advanced Fighter & Beginner Navigator

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. maim me if you do, maim me if you don't Soulless Forest 09:27 AM, 03-25-2024 12:36 PM, 07-16-2024