size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Tealah

Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
04-24-2024, 05:17 AM
The dark woman who approached, with the rich colors that swirled over her pelt, the quills, the antlers, was not anyone Corbie had met before, but she carried herself with the confidence of someone who's in charge and knew it. Gil's wife, or one of his children left in charge while they were away? She hoped for the former, someone who would have real influence. She inclined her head at the other woman, accepting the bottle from her, somewhat chagrined at the thought that she should have thought to bring a bottle of their mead to offer her in return, but she'd been too focused on solving the problem to consider the smaller niceties of diplomacy. "Thank you for coming," she said, taking a sip of the liquid in the bottle out of politeness. The taste of rum kicked her in the mouth with an unexpected explosion, though it wasn't as harsh as she'd been half expecting. It was still rum so a bit of a punch in the throat after being used to mellower meads, but clearly distilled by someone with experience. "I am Corbie Silverwind, alpha of Avalon. I was approached by Ethne to mediate a dispute between your two packs as a fully neutral party. I was given their side of the story - I was hoping that you could give me the Raider's side."
unless otherwise stated, Corbie's kinkajou companion is with her at all times

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. An Envoy Approacheth Cryer's Ravine 12:33 AM, 04-23-2024 01:22 AM, 08-24-2024