Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
NachoMumma

Wordy1KRaiderDream WeaverTeacherStudent
Double MasterSamhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
04-24-2024, 08:27 AM

Modesty allowed herself a moment to blink. She was a parent and this wasn't her first rodeo. Her pups would often come barrelling at her spewing accusations against their siblings. She shouldn't be surprised that a juvenile playing at leader wouldn't employ similar tactics. She even allowed a grin to pull at the corner of her lips, or it could have been considered a grin if it had managed to make it all the way to her grief stricken eyes. “Well, Corbie, I do wish we were meeting under better circumstances. I am Modesty, my mate Gilgamesh always spoke quite highly of you.” Whether or not Corbie would notice the use of past tense was of no concern to her. It would all come out soon enough. She tipped her head towards the beach inviting the leader to join her in a more hospitable setting. “It's a bit of a long one, so how about you tell me what you think you know, and I'll fill in the blanks?" Hopefully by the time they were done, Corbie would understand just why they were so far beyond mediation at this point.

“Speech.”