size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Kingpedle

The Ooze Participant
04-24-2024, 02:30 PM
Anxiety clutched him for a moment when he saw the pup in a milkweed plant. Though he gently watched her reaction to his question. Fenix felt all his mental training come back to him, the long conversations hed had with Bellamy. Best not to think of her right now though. Fenix smiled and crouched so he was at her level. He kept a respectful distance, not wanting to impose on her space. These kids had been through a lot. Hed teach them to be strong and to like themselves the best he could.

"I like flowers too." Fenix said then nodded to the milkweed. "This is a milkweed plant, its best you dont touch them though. You could get hurt of any of their sticky juices get on you. Its important to look but not touch so you dont get sick." as he spoke, a monarch butterfly landed in the bundle of flowers. "The only creatures to prey on the flowers are those butterflies theyre immune to its toxins." Fenix scooted closer watching the butterfly move away. "If you want I can teach you what flowers and plants are good! They can heal wounds, and some are even capable of healing illness. That way you can collect your favorites." His tone was gentle but it had more happiness in it then he'd felt in a long time.