gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Kingpedle

The Ooze Participant
04-24-2024, 07:52 PM (This post was last modified: 04-24-2024, 07:52 PM by Fenix. Edited 1 time in total.)
Fenix smiled at the pup. The wonders of being young everything was new and he wanted to let her know she was safe. Her excitement on plants had him hooked. If it was one thing to get Fenix talking it was about plants. "Some can heal ouchies, others can help keep you from getting sick, or to help you get better. We can find all sorts here at home and when youre older theres SOOO many out in the world." he stepped a bit away before standing. What was it that hed been looking for again? She asked about his favorite. He shut his eyes thinking about it.

"My favorite flower is called a Lavender. It grows in little purple bulbs upwards. When you soak the petals in hot water they can calm bad feelings in you to help relax. Its called tea. If you want we can look for some and I'll make you some tea." Fenix tail wagged. It was an easy to look for herb. Happening to be his favorite. Quiet beautiful in his opinion too. There had to be a patch from when he planted some a while ago.