An icon representing the specialty Cooperative Cooperative

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
wicked

OverachieverUnderachieverRapid Poster - BronzePride - PansexualDouble MasterSamhain 2022
Statue 1 Worship1K
04-25-2024, 12:04 AM

Delphi is quick to join him, and he figured... she knew why. Her silence hangs in the space between them, and it takes him a long while to gather the words. When she speaks at last, the viking king allows the faintest hint of a smile to tug at his greying muzzle. "No, there are pretty things you need to hear. Things like, I'm proud of you. I love you. You have turned into an incredible young woman. All true things." The words are gentle, fond.

He's quiet for a few more moments, putting together his thoughts. Watching the movement of the pack far below. They're still thriving, at least. "I would like to name you my heir, if you are willing. My own children aren't ready and..." he trailed off, a heavy sigh in his chest. The girl trained as healer, she could see the writing on the walls better than most. Tenshi's decline would only speed up his own. Víðarr had lived fast, and perhaps now that was catching up to him.

Looking down to the girl, searching for her reaction to the proposal. Hopeful, appreciative, and trying to drive back some of the worry. Some of the pain. The shadow king has to try as much.

[Image: bfcOTDt.png]
Víðarr has two Karelian bear dogs and a white morph tawny owl.  Assume they're within calling distance unless otherwise stated.  
Víðarr speaks with a dense Swedish accent.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. we are all Fenrir's Maw 02:50 PM, 04-15-2024 03:54 PM, 06-10-2024