gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

1KPride - PansexualSamhain 2022
04-25-2024, 01:11 AM (This post was last modified: 04-25-2024, 01:12 AM by Crux. Edited 1 time in total.)
(Minor pp permission granted by Sea!)

As deeply distrustful of the other man as he was, Crux, begrudgingly, had to give him one thing. He was making his job at least a little easier. When Kite finally gave the go ahead, Crux stepped forward again. Grit his teeth and set about his work, frustrating and disheartening as it was. He tried not to flinch whenever his paws moved over a particularly tender part of her leg. It really did hurt him to see his sister like this. He figured he knew her well enough to assume her anger was masking the vulnerability she was really feeling. Having to rely on others had never seemed to sit well with her, and right now she was very much at the mercy of the wolves around her. Maybe that was why Crux still had nothing but distrustful glares for the stranger. He knew all too well how some would try to take advantage of perceived weakness.

"I apologize in advanced." That was the most basic courtesy he'd give the other man, before he started the worst part of the whole affair. Realigning her leg. It wasn't going to be pleasant for either his sister or the poor man with her claws in him. Still he'd work as quickly as he could, avoiding drawing out his sisters suffering as much as he could. With her bone in a more normal position again though he'd finally nod at Riya who carried over the small bundle of lady's slipper they'd managed to salvage before their flight from the Col to Kite. "That's the best I could do, you're not the only one who ran away from home. They'll make you sleepy, but it'll also take the edge off the pain."

Hopefully that'd pacify his sister long enough for him to treat any open wounds on her leg and then properly splint it so it could start healing on it's own.

"Speech"
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Crux has a 6 inch long burn scar on his throat, most of his art does not reflect this.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Screaming bloody murder S.S. Antiox 11:34 AM, 04-08-2024 01:30 PM, 06-20-2024