size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

1KPride - PansexualSamhain 2022
04-25-2024, 01:34 AM

How did she always manage to see right through him? Crux nodded slowly as Triss vocalized some of his worry. "My brother, he broke his leg in the flood. Stubborn asshole refused to stay off it and it healed wrong. He... Well he'll likely never walk the same way again. And he doesn't have the same life experience with it that I do. He doesn't know his limits yet and his pride hasn't adjusted for his new disability. Even assuming the best about my nephew... I have no doubt my brother'd pick a fight he can't win." Not to mention Stratum still hadn't really gotten over the whole thing yet. Much as Crux was beyond tired of hearing his brother complain about something that had been wholly preventable, something that was his own damn fault and something Crux hadn't had the luxury not to deal with... Well, he still wanted to protect his stupid ass.

As Cryptis leaned into him those thoughts were banished for a moment and he shifted his head towards her, voice getting low. "You're a better wolf than me." Crux sought to gently nose at Triss' side. "I don't think I could share you." There was a tiny bit of a growl there, not threatening but maybe a little bit jealous. He knew she loved her own family and Crux wasn't about to ask her to abandon them, least of all for him, but the idea of having to fight for her attention did make his stomach twist uncomfortably.

"Triss" & "Crux"

Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Crux has a 6 inch long burn scar on his throat, most of his art does not reflect this.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Listen here, you Waterfall Peak 11:22 PM, 03-18-2024 02:54 PM, 07-18-2024