An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - GoldWordyUnderachieverCritical Fail!
04-25-2024, 08:45 AM

Delphi isn't surprised by the look on his face. She knew the news was going to be hard to take. Especially with his position in the pack, knowing that his girlfriend would be stepping up might crush his ego a little bit. Her face wrinkles, feeling sad for Strai, but also proud of herself that Vidarr trusts her enough with this. Slowly, she nods to confirm his question. Yes, the whole pack. The idea is daunting and very terrifying if she were being honest with herself, but she would put on a brave face anyway.

"Things are happening and he needs someone young and determined, someone he trusts," her voice is quiet as she looks away from Strai for a moment. "Vidarr will still be around, but not like he used to be. Said his son, Erik, is going to come up and help out when I need it," letting out a sigh, she brings up a paw to rub at her eyes. "It's a lot to think about it, to adjust to, but I know I can handle it," Delphi puffs up her chest a bit as her gaze returns to Strai. "And I still want you there beside me," there is a pleading glint to her eyes, hoping he understands.

"Delphi" & "Strai"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Thrall, Sit! Fenrir's Maw 12:54 PM, 04-23-2024 03:55 PM, 06-10-2024