An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - GoldWordyUnderachieverCritical Fail!
04-25-2024, 09:00 AM (This post was last modified: 04-25-2024, 09:01 AM by Delphi. Edited 1 time in total.)
Delphi lets out a snort, a quick shake of her head as Vidarr praises her. "I love you too old man, but it's not like you haven't told me before," she smiles cheekily at him before her gaze turns back to the pack. Somewhat thriving, doing their best to prepare for winter. Hunters bringing in ample amounts of meat, healers storing away plants in case of injury or sickness, everyone continuing to practice combat after the last raid. There was indeed some weak spots, Delphi could see that.

Vidarr's words suddenly pull her from her observation, eyes narrowed slightly as she assess his expression. Was he pulling her leg? She knew of Tenshi, knew of the hardship they were going through, none of it was easy. When was it ever easy? But the fact that he was picking her over Erik or Bjorn or Lumine or any of the other pups surprises her. Would he not name them heir until they are ready?

As the gears turn in her brain, she gets it. There is no waiting. Someone needed to be ready to take his place now, not later. Inhaling a deep breath, she nods slowly. "Of course, Vidarr, I will be your heir," she tries to smile, but it wavers. Fear, worry, the realization of how big of a job this would be are slowly filling her up as if she were car sinking into a lake.

But it would her chance to prove how capable she was...

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. we are all Fenrir's Maw 02:50 PM, 04-15-2024 03:54 PM, 06-10-2024