size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

1KPride - PansexualSamhain 2022
04-26-2024, 12:25 AM

Yes. It was a single word. A single whispered word. It shouldn't have had so much power over him but as Triss gave her answer Crux's entire body grew even hotter and he had to fight for a moment to resist the urge to scoop her up and then never let go. Her own inexperience felt less like a barrier to him than his own and the soft rumbling chuckle he released wasn't unkind. "We can learn together." It was easier for him to admit to his own failings there, voice barely louder than her previous whisper.

Her teeth scraped against his chest and for a moment Crux leaned into her, some sound getting caught in his throat. Then he moved so he could look her in the eye. (Conveniently putting most of his face within her reach.) "Promise me you'll tell me if there's anything you don't like, or if there's any pain. I care about you Triss, you're my priority." His voice was so earnest and he searched her gaze. He'd never forgive himself if he hurt her, his instincts and desires and body be damned!

"Triss" & "Crux"

Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Crux has a 6 inch long burn scar on his throat, most of his art does not reflect this.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Listen here, you Waterfall Peak 11:22 PM, 03-18-2024 02:54 PM, 07-18-2024