An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
04-26-2024, 01:56 AM
You can tell they’ve been through a lot Ah. Spider too had been through a lot. Abandoned by the very people that should have loved and cared for Spider the most. Perhaps there had been some common ground there, something that had driven them to find friendship in these wolves. “Loyalty is always to be admired.” He said with a smile, knowing that he treasured the wolves that were loyal to him.

That was a loaded question. Bas sat down beside Spider again, leaning towards but not against the smaller wolf. “I found Hazel by the Armada’s old territory, we were in the South back then. Her parents had abandoned her, but we were both pups. We played for a bit, and she got hungry. So I took her home to the Armada - only I did tell my dad or grandad what I was doing. I snuck her into the food stores, we were forgoing ourselves when the Warlord found us.” He grinned at the memory. They’d basically been inseparable ever since.

"Basilisk" || "Spider"

[Image: 2yUYF9E.png]
As his Consort, Ignita can enter any of his threads without warning

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Clearing away the cobwebs Soul Sand Cove 10:28 PM, 02-08-2024 08:54 PM, 06-13-2024