size
Large species
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Rapid Poster - BronzeCritical Observation!1KOverachieverSamhain 2022
04-26-2024, 02:33 AM

Her breathing was hard and ragged, legs trembling as they threatened to fall out from under her. She had been running non stop since she excused herself from the meeting with Artorias, and the only brief respite she had gotten was when she had finally made it to Avalon’s borders. She panted with exhaustion as her body trembled from the exertion, but she was strong. She had to be strong. If not for her family, then for herself. She wasn’t a wolf. She knew that. She was an ice bear, and it was time she used that as her strength. Her family of wolves would always be her family no matter what. And her companions had both told her that it was okay to be different. She could have her family of wolves, but in the end, she was what she was, and she could use that now.

Her sister arrives in a short time, and Saga can see the fear in her eyes, the blood on her lips, the worries and stress etched all over her little body. It made her wonder how the hell such a small wolf had been able to handle all of this…but she had thought about that during her journey to find help, and concluded that Haydee was barely holding on. Ethne was somewhat of a united front, but not as united as they should be against the looming threats against them. Perhaps it was contentment. Maybe it was the feeling of safety that let their guard down. Whatever the case, she was determined to help ease her sister's burden in whatever ways she could.

Her sister looked like a right mess, she couldn’t deny that. But she wasn’t going to tell her that. She was sure her sister knew she looked worse for wear these days. “I’m fine, sis. Don’t worry. Er, sorry for running off like that…there was something I needed to do, and it couldn’t wait.” Her legs were moments away from giving out as they violently trembled, and she half collapsed before she was able to sit down. “I’m fine, I promise…I just ran halfway across the world I feel like…” Taking a deep breath to gather her thoughts, she continued. “Remember when mother talked about the pack in the west? Avalon? That’s where I went. I wanted to talk to Corbie, I remember when mother said Corbie was kind, and so I guess I hoped that she might be able to help us. I know Artorias has helped us before, but…I don’t know how much help he can give without putting his pack at risk. I think…I don’t know, I’ve never been political before, Hay, but I wanted to help you.”

She’d wait to see how her sister reacted first, and also because she desperately needed to catch her breath and try to keep herself composed for the news she wanted to share with her.

"Speak"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Strong For Somebody Else Lazuli Falls 02:24 AM, 04-26-2024 10:54 PM, 09-07-2024