size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Hermes

Pride - Gay (MLM)Samhain 2022
04-26-2024, 02:34 AM
As he approaches Medusa and spies her tail waving behind her, the young man smiles warmly and returns the happy wag. Oh, how far he has come and it is all thanks to her and Tazzy. Heat creeps up into his cheeks as he thinks of the rainbow hued boy, knowing that he loves him but still slightly embarrassed to admit that to the boy’s mother. At her joyful words, Enki dips his head in agreement and says, “Oh yes! You have done a wonderful job Medusa! I think I will be taking part in the fighting tournament! You know, to impress… someone.”

A shy grin wiggles his lips as he suddenly becomes bashful but he clears his throat to push ahead with his plan. Coming to a stop near her, happiness coloring his features, Enki says, “I actually wanted to talk to you about something. I know I originally came to Insomnia so that my siblings could be free but, now, I… I realize how much I love it here. I would like to stay here, if that is okay?” Well, there was the first part of his plan done and he suddenly realizes that his heart is pounding against his ribs painfully hard at the thought of having to leave Tazzy.

"Enki Klein"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. So, I was thinking... Dancefloor of the Gods 02:26 AM, 04-26-2024 04:14 PM, 06-20-2024