size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

ScarredDouble MasterRapid Poster - SilverSamhain 2022
04-26-2024, 02:36 AM

Saga looks terrible, not that she would tell her sister that so bluntly. The huge polar bear’s muscles tremble minutely and Haydée spies this as she moves closer, her green eyes catching the way that her sibling seems moments away from collapsing. If it is possible, even more worry etches itself into her features and her lips draw down into a thin frown as Saga speaks. A small snort is the only response to her statement about fine, knowing that she would answer the exact same way should she, herself, had been missing a limb.

Maybe that was the curse of the Kedieo family, to downplay their own issues.

Still, she bites her tongue as Saga half-collapses, half-sits on the ground and her brows knit together as the story begins to unfold. Nodding at the mention of Corbie, the small woman says, “I know Corbie. I visited her some time ago and brokered a trade between our packs. That is where our chickens come from.” A small smile dares to twitch the corners of her mouth and then, her sibling informs the struggling Leader that she had wanted to help her. Sorrow suddenly flies across her face as that initiate worry for her family rears its head again.

Haydée does not want anyone, anyone, risking themself to help her.

Shakily, she says, “Wha… what did Corbie say? I don’t want you, or Corbie, or Avalon, to put yourselves at risk for me.” Steel enters her eyes as she looks at Saga, letting her sister know that there will be no room for arguing here.

"Haydée Kedieo"

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”
Haydée has a male northern cardinal named Chanson and a female fossa named Manon. They are always close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Strong For Somebody Else Lazuli Falls 02:24 AM, 04-26-2024 10:54 PM, 09-07-2024