ardent

So, I was thinking...

Medusa

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
04-26-2024, 02:38 AM

Oh good! Her smile got bigger when he said he was having fun and that she had done a great job of it! She was happy to hear it, of course, because she had worked oh so very hard to put all of this together! “Thank you, thank you! Medusa was hoping it would go well, and it seems it has!” And at his mention of taking part in the fighting competition to impress a certain someone, she looked at him with a knowing look, giggling as she waggled her eyebrows but didn’t dare call him out on it. She knew very well who this someone was, and she was happy that her son was happy. That’s all that mattered to her, really.

He drew closer and she patted the ground next to her with a white painted paw so he could sit. She kept her attention on him. Her companions could keep an eye on things for a little while, she owed Enki her attention, after all. However, she was definitely not expecting what he said. Enki loved being here? Was it just because of Tazzy? Or maybe he figured it wasn’t that bad, after all? Initially, she had done all of this out of spite. But the more Insomnia became, the more she had wanted to make it into a home where others could thrive and find a place where they felt they could belong. Apparently, it had worked.

“Medusa was not expecting that, but she is glad Enki wants to stay!” She offered him a smile before continuing. “Medusa was actually thinking about letting Enki go early. She knows why he did what he did, and Medusa respects that. Enki said he wants to stay, and he is welcome to if he wishes! But Medusa also wants him to know that if he wants to leave instead, he is also welcome to do that.” She watched him, curious about his reaction to what she had said. Would he change his mind about staying?

"Speech"

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c:

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. So, I was thinking... Dancefloor of the Gods 02:26 AM, 04-26-2024 04:14 PM, 06-20-2024