size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

ScarredDouble MasterRapid Poster - SilverSamhain 2022
04-26-2024, 02:41 AM

While the young Leader does not want anyone to get hurt in the fallout from Gilgamesh getting injured in Ethne, Hay also knows that she has no clue how to set things right. However, the young woman has decided that this is her burden to carry and one she wishes to take on alone. Yet, as she questions what Corbie said, her steely gaze is returned in kind but the edges are softened with love, the small wolf feels her conviction faltering. Emerald eyes soften as Saga speaks and she does not stop her or interject while the information is relayed.

Ears slowly flatten as her sibling speaks of the sanctuary offered to her… and Gil. A wince tugs at her features at the thought of forcing the healing male, who, to her knowledge is still passed out, to go to Avalon so that they may resolve this petty squabble once and for all. Yet, the idea is not an unwelcome one. Finally, the towering polar bear gently asks for the small Leader to allow her to help and the resolve she has been carrying, completely shatters. Fear, doubt, and all the wretched emotions she has been struggling with, swirl in her green eyes and the inexperienced alpha suddenly feels so lost.

Features slowly fall as her soul is laid bare to the world and her lips quiver as tears slowly build in her eyes. Inhaling a deep breath, Haydée forces past the growing feelings of unworthiness and she tries to keep her voice from trembling as she says, “I can’t leave Ethne now. How can I protect everyone if I am up in Avalon? But… maybe mom can go there. She needs the break more than me… she blames herself for this whole mess.” Small head shakes as Hay thinks of their mother and the fact that the older woman obviously is trying to shoulder all the fault herself.

With a gentle smile, Haydée adds, “Thank you for going to Avalon sis. I… don’t know why I didn’t think of Corbie before.” Silently, she thanks the Divines for giving her such a wonderful sibling as Saga.

"Haydée Kedieo"

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”
Haydée has a male northern cardinal named Chanson and a female fossa named Manon. They are always close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Strong For Somebody Else Lazuli Falls 02:24 AM, 04-26-2024 10:54 PM, 09-07-2024