size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Hermes

Pride - Gay (MLM)Samhain 2022
04-26-2024, 02:42 AM
At the pat of her paw on the ground next to her, Enki happily joins Medusa, settling on his haunches lightly next to her. The smile that he offers is warm and genuine and the heat continues to flood his cheeks as she wiggles her eyebrows at him when he says he wants to impress someone. A dopey grin curls his lips as he scuffs a front paw against the ground, the perfect image of a bashfully schoolboy… which he currently feels like. Then he talks about wanting to stay and her words have his eyes widening as he moves to meet her gaze and quickly says, “I… I…. thank you Medusa! That means so much to me. I choose to stay here. With you… and Tazzy.”

And the bashful schoolboy is back, his eyes diverting away as he admits out loud that he likes the other boy. But there is more to his reasons for staying and he wants her to know them, “You believed in me when no one else did. You showed me kindness in one of the most difficult times in my life and I don’t think I can ever repay that.” Pale blue eyes move to catch her gaze once again as determination enters his form and he says, seriously, “But I want to try. Medusa, I want to help you and Insomnia in any way I can. Whatever you need, I am here for you.”

Well… there it was. Enki holds his breath as he waits to hear what she thinks.

"Enki Klein"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. So, I was thinking... Dancefloor of the Gods 02:26 AM, 04-26-2024 04:14 PM, 06-20-2024