ardent

So, I was thinking...

Medusa

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
04-26-2024, 02:46 AM

She can’t help but to keep grinning at the way he acts. He was as cute as a button lookin’ all bashful and stuff! But she is happy to hear that he is willingly choosing to stay with her…and Tazzy. “Aha! Medusa knew it!” She exclaims as she jumped to her feet, giggling with glee. While she wasn’t always considered the sharpest tool in the shed, she was pretty observant about what went on ‘round these parts, and Enki and Tazzy had taken a liking to each other some time ago from what she had noticed. She cleared her throat as she sat back down. “Medusa is sorry. She is just happy that Tazzy is happy, and that you are happy too!”

Because he sure as hell hadn’t been when he gave himself up to her in the beginning, and it took a long while before she started to see the changes in him. But he had made it through, and whether or not she had helped with it didn’t matter, because she was just happy that he was happy with life again!

“Medusa is glad that Enki wants to try, and she appreciates it. She just wants everyone to be happy.” That was what she wanted for those who deserved it. It was thanks to him that Tazzy had been so happy! And she mulled over what he’d said, of course, maybe even taking it a little too literal as she suddenly turned to him, a mischievous glint in her eye as she cackled a low cackle for a moment. “What are Enki’s thoughts about leading? Has he ever considered it before?” Random question, sure. But it was the Medusa way. Half the shit she did or said didn’t make sense anyway.

"Speech"

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c:

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. So, I was thinking... Dancefloor of the Gods 02:26 AM, 04-26-2024 04:14 PM, 06-20-2024