size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

ScarredDouble MasterRapid Poster - SilverSamhain 2022
04-26-2024, 02:47 AM

Right now, Haydée does feel defeated, lost, and terribly alone with everything that has happened between Ethne and the Raiders. Sure, the second raid hadn’t helped anything but she had felt it was important to show that they, as a pack, would not take any slight laying down. The Raiders had won and still they sought her out to force her to make amends she had already made. How it blossomed into something that she personally feels like will only end with the loss of her life… she still cannot figure out.

Yet, she tries to put on a brave face, even as the tears start to spill down her russet cheeks and Saga reaches a massive paw out toward her to pull her in for a hug. It is easy for the small wolf to move and press into the broad chest of her sister and, while the size difference is staggering, Haydée has never felt more safe than in the embrace of her polar bear sibling. Turning her head, she buries her face into the soft, white fur and allows the tears to disappear as that fur steals them away.

She hates that she is so weak that she must be protected but she is also immensely grateful for the fact that she has someone… actually many wolves and bear alike, who want to protect her. Small form quakes against her strong sibling and considers what her options truly are before she shifts her head to free her mouth without leaving her sister’s safe embrace. Voice weak with exhaustion and filled with sorrow for being so damn weak, she softly says, “Okay.”

It is difficult for her to admit that she cannot handle this situation on her own but it has gone far beyond anything that she can apologize for. Plus, the Raiders Hollows aren't completely without blame… no matter how much they try to act like they are faultless and she doesn’t want to endanger those in Ethne simply because she is in charge. Shifting so that her head is laying sideways against Saga’s chest but still not abandoning the warm, much needed hug, Haydée lists what she needs to do aloud, “I’ll need to tell The Hallows and Elysium about the change in Leadership and I should probably hold a pack meeting before I leave for Avalon. Oh, and talk to mom to see what she wants to do…”

There is always so much that Haydée needs to do.

"Haydée Kedieo"

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”
Haydée has a male northern cardinal named Chanson and a female fossa named Manon. They are always close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Strong For Somebody Else Lazuli Falls 02:24 AM, 04-26-2024 10:54 PM, 09-07-2024