size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Hermes

Pride - Gay (MLM)Samhain 2022
04-26-2024, 02:48 AM
As he admits that he wants to stay with her and Tazzy, the skeletal marked woman jumps to her paws and exclaims that she knew it. The young man almost falls over as he stiffens in mild horror of having voiced it and a million emotions flicker across his features as he teeters on his paws. Then, his features settle on mirth and he even giggles as he sways toward her, head ducking as he brings a paw up to his lips while she sits back down. Enki continues to chuckle happily and he dips his head in thanks to her expressing her joy at them both being happy.

Yes, they were extremely happy and he is enterally thankful for that.

Just as he is recovering from the shock of his reveal, Medusa poses a question that has him downright shaken. The smile drops away as his mouth pumps, reminiscent of the fish taken from water as he attempts to figure out how to navigate that bombshell. After a few attempts, Enki finally manages to say, “Uh, I never really thought about it. I mean, you are doing such a great job and I never really thought of myself as a ‘leading’ kind of wolf. It seems like a lot of work and all.” A nervous, uncertain smile tugs as a dry chuckle falls past his lips and he wonders why the hell she asked him that question.

"Enki Klein"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. So, I was thinking... Dancefloor of the Gods 02:26 AM, 04-26-2024 04:14 PM, 06-20-2024