size
Large species
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Rapid Poster - BronzeCritical Observation!1KOverachieverSamhain 2022
04-26-2024, 02:49 AM

Her sister leans into her embrace, and Saga hugs her for as long as she needs. She wants her sister to know just how much she cares about her, and just how much she is willing to do in an effort to ease her burdens. Of course, if her sister decided that she wanted to handle things herself, Saga wouldn’t push it further. She’d at least know that she had tried, but she wouldn’t step on her sister’s boundaries if she didn’t want the help. She holds her, allowing her sister the time she needs to think. To collect herself. To decide what she wants to do. Let’s her consider all that she has said. And to her surprise, she accepts the help. A warm smile lifts Saga’s features. The warmth spreads through her body. Through her very soul. While it was hard to accept help, it was probably one of the most courageous things one could do. The young Ice Bear looks down at her tiny sister, and if she had a tail like a wolf, it’d be wagging. But as it was, she leaned down to nuzzle the top of her sister’s head. “Thank you, sis. You do what you feel like you need to do, and we’ll talk to mother together if you’d like. I just want you, mother, and our family to be safe. I feel like I can do this…”

She paused for a moment as she thought, and although she had found confidence in her willingness to protect and defend her family’s peace, she also knew that there was a chance that she could fail. Wasn’t that what life was about though? Taking chances? “If I fail, at least I know I tried. I’ll do whatever it takes to make sure Ethne is safe. And I’ll always be here when you need me, no matter what. I promise.” And she intended on keeping that promise.

"Speak"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Strong For Somebody Else Lazuli Falls 02:24 AM, 04-26-2024 10:54 PM, 09-07-2024