ardent

So, I was thinking...

Medusa

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
04-26-2024, 02:51 AM

Ah, she enjoyed the times where she got to just…relax and have some fun. Sometimes things were too serious, and that was no way to live life all the time! She had definitely had her fair share of both, and a mix of things in between, but this was definitely what she preferred. Turning her attention back to the goings on of the festival, she watched as Ripper and Rum raced by, laughing as they chased each other with…what appeared to be a leg? Huh. Had they taken that from her stash? Or maybe they found it somewhere else? Eh, no biggie! People really shouldn’t leave their body parts unattended. Honestly, what was wrong with ‘em?

She watched until they were out of sight, her thoughts briefly thinking about Red before she turned her attention back to Enki as he answered her question. She smiled, of course, when he mentioned she was doing a great job. She thought about it often, and hoped she had been. So far, nobody was dead or dying, and the pack was in good shape despite the disappearances here or there. She didn’t care one way or another if someone decided Insomnia wasn’t their cup of tea. She had never seen herself as leading a pack up until she wanted revenge on someone who had hurt her immensely. But after that? Everything else had fallen into place and it turned out to not be so bad after all. Or maybe she was too far in to abandon everything. Not that she would, because she couldn’t do that to the wolves who depended on her.

“Medusa admits, it is a lot of work sometimes. But she has also learned to take the time to have fun, too. Still, it can be a lot with so many that look up to Medusa to lead them.” It was definitely exhausting sometimes. And considering she didn’t have someone to really help her, made it that much harder some days. Especially since she wasn’t exactly the political type. Others often didn’t take her seriously, so she had the tendency to balk at visiting other packs for a chat. Corbie and once-upon-a-time-Valhalla had been the exception, and so had Ashen, but they had been easier for her to approach because she had reasons to beforehand.

Her gaze lingered on him for a few moments too long. Like staring as if she had some sort of diabolical plan cooking up sort of way. “Does Enki want to try it? Medusa will help! She needs to teach Redrum since she just made him Insomnia’s heir, but he is too young to lead still, and Medusa wants to focus (Ha! What was focus?) on teaching him how.” The ball was in his court now. Really, she wanted to focus on him so that he’d be ready to lead someday. She was getting older, after all, and so she wanted to make sure he was ready. And she felt it was harder to do that when she had to split her attention between everything else too. And alone, at that.

"Speech"

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c:

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. So, I was thinking... Dancefloor of the Gods 02:26 AM, 04-26-2024 04:14 PM, 06-20-2024