size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

ScarredDouble MasterRapid Poster - SilverSamhain 2022
04-26-2024, 02:55 AM

While she is safely tucked away in her sister’s chest, Haydée can almost feel the warmth that spreads through Saga as the help is accepted. In spite of the worry, terror, and feelings of defeat, she cannot stop the small smile that ticks at the corner of her lips. A gentle, thankful sigh rolls past her lips as she sinks further into her sister, beyond grateful to be handing off such a volatile situation but, also, feeling extremely guilty to be leaving all this on Saga’s shoulders.

Well, one step at a time.

As Saga speaks, she listens, humming in thought as she orders her plans. At the promise, Haydée’s lips pull into a wide, warm smile and she leans backward so that her sister can see it as she says, “I know you will. You are the strongest wolf I have ever met.” Sure, she isn’t a wolf but the smaller woman hopes that she understands the sentiment meant by that. Shifting so she is back against her sister, she says, “Before I go, I will show you how I have things set up. We can hold a pack together but first, we should talk to mom. Anything you need, anything at all, don’t hesitate to send word to me in Avalon. I will be back before you know it!”

Relief floods through her, followed closely by guilt… yet she still does not regret her decision to do this. Haydée has complete faith in Saga and her ability to keep Ethne safe.

"Haydée Kedieo"

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”
Haydée has a male northern cardinal named Chanson and a female fossa named Manon. They are always close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Strong For Somebody Else Lazuli Falls 02:24 AM, 04-26-2024 10:54 PM, 09-07-2024