size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Hermes

Pride - Gay (MLM)Samhain 2022
04-26-2024, 02:57 AM
Medusa watches the festival and Enki spies Red and Ripper running around with a dismembered leg. In the past, he may have thought that it was weird or even disgusting but, as he watches the young boys race by, happy, he cannot help but laugh with joy. While he admits that he has never really thought about leading a pack, his curiosity is peaked and she is quick to fill him in on her idea. Thoughtfully, he listens to what she says and he nods in understanding… until she offers to make him her ‘dry run’ for teaching Redrum.

Pale blues widen slightly as he looks to her and the gears slowly begin to click into place. Head cants slightly as Enki says, “So… by teaching me how to be an alpha, you would learn the best way to teach Redrum…” voice trails off as he considers for a moment longer, then says, “Okay! I’ll be sure to give you feedback on what you teach me. Things like, if I understand what you mean or know what you want me to do. That way, I can help you make the best plan for how you will teach Red!” A firm nod is given as he accepts the idea then quickly asks, “Uh… what do we tell the pack?”

A nervous chuckle is given but Enki cannot deny the excitement of learning about how to be an Alpha. You never know when you might need the knowledge.

"Enki Klein"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. So, I was thinking... Dancefloor of the Gods 02:26 AM, 04-26-2024 04:14 PM, 06-20-2024