size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
TrenRanu

Double MasterScarredSnake EyesRapid Poster - Gold
04-26-2024, 03:11 PM

Redrum watched with amusement as Elara's reaction unfolded before him. Her undignified squawk and the way she whipped her head around to meet his gaze brought a grin to his face. Cheekily he sat with a carefree flick of his tail, his gaze briefly taking in her appearance for any signs of change. No injuries, not a hair out of place, aside from the ones he’d spooked into standing on edge. The vermillion boy chuckled, a mischievous rumble that conveyed his entertainment. She warned him about his antics, and gave him a warm nudge to his shoulder. He wasn’t a super touch-comfortable wolf, but he let her familiar touch come and go – fleeting and regrettably so. Sometimes he craved more affection than he got, but… that was weird.

‘Hmm...something is different about you.’ Elara mused, stepping back to squint at him. Redrum cocked his head to the side, rather dramatically as she feigned ignorance at the elephant in the room. On his face? Whatever. She wanted to play a game, he’d oblige. “That’s– right. Redrum did– get his fur trimmed!” The boy replied with a grin, playing along with her teasing tone.

""

Redrum speaks in third person, known as illeism.
He deals with neurological issues from head trauma,
Causing disruptions in speech and movement,
Making him appear twitchy, with uncontrollable tics affecting every muscle.

Assume he isn't wearing his skull mask unless specified.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. would but i Cryer's Ravine 01:41 AM, 03-27-2024 01:41 PM, 05-15-2024