size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

ScarredDouble MasterRapid Poster - SilverSamhain 2022
04-26-2024, 03:48 PM
Paws softly pad toward the smaller dog, a warm, friendly smile on her lips as Haydée approaches the sad man. Concern etches lines into her face as she looks him over, trying to assess any injuries that he might have. Accented words greet her ears and the young woman’s gaze snaps back to his gold and blue eyes and her smile softens as she says, “You weren’t lingering too long. I was actually just taking a late night-walk and happened to notice you all alone out here and it seemed like you could use a friend.”

As he talks about his leg, Hay winces in sympathy but offers, “Well, you are in luck. Up in Boreas, it is just starting to get cold. But, here in Auster, summer is just around the corner.” The dark cloud that seems to have been hanging over her head slowly begins to lift and, when the small dog offers to share his company, the small wolf happily moves to join him. With gentle words, she says, “Thank you sir, I sure could use some company too. Been thinking about a lot of things that I cannot change and worrying about things beyond my control.”

A sigh fills the air around her as she exhales and her the features turn sheepish as she ducks her head and says, “Ah! I forgot my manners. My name is Haydée Kedieo.” The young woman purposefully leaves off her title because, right now, she is just a lost soul, wandering along with a friendly stranger and nothing more. Lifting her head, she says, “Are you looking for any place in particular? I have lived here my whole life and can show you some pretty cool places! Er… if you want to see them of course.” Again, that shy smile wiggles her lips as she tries not to overwhelm the stranger too much.

"Haydée Kedieo"

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”
Haydée has a male northern cardinal named Chanson and a female fossa named Manon. They are always close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. House of glass Grapevine Cathedral 01:18 AM, 03-21-2024 01:04 PM, 07-16-2024