size
Medium
build
Light
player
TrenRanu

Pride - Polysexual
04-26-2024, 04:40 PM
Illusion felt a twinge of satisfaction at her mother's response, her mask of false sincerity never faltering as she soaked in Widow's reassurances. It was all too easy to manipulate her mother, to steer the conversation in a direction that suited her own agenda. As Widow leaned down to nuzzle her, Illusion resisted the urge to recoil, maintaining her facade of affection as she basked in the attention. “Okay, Momma,” The girl murmured, her voice layered with a delicate vulnerability, a soft giggle escaping her. “I just missed having you around, you know?” Her words dripped with feigned sincerity, silver eyes peering up to twinkle happily at her mother. Illusion reveled in the power she could hold over others, relishing in her manipulative nature – just like now. “I’ve been practicing a few things! I’m even better at singing now, and I’ve started learning to fight too. I thought I wanted to be a healer.. But when you left I thought being able to protect myself was more important. So Cadaver wouldn’t always have to.” Another small seed of guilt, though the girl couldn’t help but gush over her brother for a moment before she realized he’d gone off on his own again. Where was he? She felt the prickles of anger simmer below her fur, as her brother refused to stay put in one place.
illu

Illu lacks general emotions, be warned her brain isn't wired right.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. how have you been Dancefloor of the Gods 07:20 PM, 04-08-2024 01:55 AM, 07-07-2024