Novice Fighter (20)

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
04-26-2024, 06:20 PM (This post was last modified: 04-26-2024, 06:21 PM by Vadim. Edited 1 time in total.)
Mature.
her submission was easy to obtain. almost too simple. had he cared enough, he would see she was delusion all by herself. perhaps in her mind.. she translated their encounter into something that belonged in a fairytale book. with every increasing action to violate her, she'd replenish it. as if there was truly nothing wrong about Vadim or what he'd done. it was new to him; giving into his woes and accepting them with a meeker demeanor. a mild female.. she would surely do.
looking at her with a shimmer of curiosity & forbidden intrigue, Vadim's brows furrowed for a second. she's nearly hugging the terrain, making herself small with compliance. "Iris." his raspy voice vibrated, fangs clicking as he tasted her name, consuming it. his fur bristled as his pheromones changed with the primal urges to mount her. but he holds back for the sake of their establishment; wanting nothing to distract her in this moment now. "If you try to leave me, I will kill you Iris." he whispered to her left ear before resuming upright. returning to his cold & hard glare, he watched her with intensity. wondering what thoughts swiveled inside of her for only a moment.
"You will be one of my brides when you come into age. Your virginity is mine- to which you will then bear my pups. For now, you are my slave." he spoke in a casual tone, deep & baritone as he sat himself before her. "Sit up, beloved. You will be protected always now-, as long as you are mine." he began to groom her, settling in with manipulation early on to inspire her devotion. she was in the right place at the right time-, to have been found by an advantageous brute with no moralistic yield, she would be instantly seized for her beauty, youth and sweetness. giving way to his internal satisfactions to mold & control someone forever.

"talk" 'think'
table by scarlet, art by alo
Vadim's proclaimed wife is Iris, therefor she may intrude any threads regardless of their tag.

Vadim is a character that is entirely rated mature for too many reasons to list. Viewer discretion is advised with any of his posts & threads.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Startling The Bifröst 08:15 PM, 04-16-2024 08:31 PM, 06-18-2024