size
Small
build
Light
player
Virgil

Pride - DemisexualPride - Bisexual
04-27-2024, 12:19 AM

Yet more digging, it was endless. All in the name of his own comfort. He was planning to mix some of the dirt he'd amassed from the deeper portions of the den site with whatever he tilled while gardening today, to get a good mix of nutrients for his new plants. Once there was a decently sized hollow in the earth on the far side of the clearing, the young male ambled back to the mouth of his den to collect his first transplant. With a bundle of alfalfa carefully cradled in the crook of one foreleg, he absolutely missed Navis' approach. She was so small, she hardly displaced the terrain around her when she moved. So naturally, he jumped a little when she called out to him in greeting. Dropped the alfalfa, too.

"Fucking hell, Nav!" he yelped, shaking the tension out of his muscles as he retrieved the plant. "Well, I was getting the new garden set up, but now I might be dying of a heart attack." he quipped, his expression sour- all the while his tail was wagging happily. The little guy was probably allergic to being ornery, honestly. After a beat, he flashed a goofy grin her way. "Did you wanna help me get these transplants taken care of? Or you can just hang out, I don't mind." with the invitation extended, he resumed his little tasks. Settling the twine bound alfalfa plant into the hole he'd dug, the mottled grey male started shoving dirt into the space between the edge of the hole and the root bundle. He wanted to pack it in a little bit to hold the plant steady while he went back to get some of the extra dirt from beside the den.

"Nimbus"

raindrops by sqdpxl

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. wildflower and barley Cryer's Ravine 11:49 PM, 04-26-2024 10:32 PM, 06-08-2024