gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Helix0565
04-27-2024, 03:25 AM
Alaric's head swam as the she wolf entered into his line of view. Ah, crap. Not only was he found intoxicated but found by what seemed to be quite the pretty wolf. Stupid man, he scolded internally once more before clearing his throat. He tried to straighten his posture to appear more in control. "I might have...uh...tasted the grapes." He admitted. Alaric wasn't a liar, even when it made him look back he told the truth. Lying was something he despised. "But I assure you, as straight as an arrow!" He went to take a few steps forwards but underestimated just how drunk he was. He stumbled and promptly fell onto the nearest batch of fallen grapes, the juices staining his pelt. Oh, that's just great. He rolled his orange eyes and lifted his head, looking at the dame. "I apologize. This is not my normal, I assure you." He grumbled. Indeed, this definitely was not his normal. The intoxication seemed to make Alaric far more loose and sociable. "I'm Alaric." He finally introduced himself, trying to get back to his feet.