An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - GoldWordyUnderachieverCritical Fail!
04-27-2024, 05:42 AM

His paw wraps around her and she scoots in closer. As Strai speaks, Delphi's smile diminishes. What did he mean? Paramor? Her brow furrows a moment, ears falling backward as she begins to understand. Letting out a snort, her head gives a small shake as she pushes away from him. Making space to stand, Delphi turns to Strai and gives him a hard stare, trying to look at stern as she possibly could. It was hard when she was so tiny.

"No one will be taking a spot beside me, understand? You will be my Thrall, my advisor, my most trusted secondary, my heart belongs to you. But politically? As the leader? It will be me and me only. I may be small, but I can't have others thinking some big brute is actually the leader or that I need a bodyguard to follow me everywhere I go," anger bubbles inside her as her muzzle wrinkles into a sneer. "I don't need anyone confused as to who the fuck this pack now belongs to," her eyes narrow, clearly upset that Strai or anyone else would think her weak or stupid enough to go falling for anyone other than him or even wanting a total stranger to lead at her side.

"Delphi" & "Strai"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Thrall, Sit! Fenrir's Maw 12:54 PM, 04-23-2024 03:55 PM, 06-10-2024