gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Res
04-27-2024, 04:30 PM

Coughing up a lung... Siduri eyed her brother with concern. It was the general consensus that anyone with any illness or malady went to Sakana for healing. Had Wake not done so? Hmm... maybe she should be making this tea for him instead. Ah, but as she went to move her brain bashed itself against its boney prison and she decided against it. He wouldn't die, he'd just be uncomfortable.

The conversation then shifted to the disarray within the infirmary. Wake's comment brought a chuckle and Sid shrugged one colorful shoulder. "I dunno. We definitely have some lazy siblings. I don't even know where half of them are at any given time." The girl waved a paw in the air. She really didn't care either as long as they weren't dead.

Wake decided that the tea was finished and dispensed it into two dishes; one for each. Sid lifted her dish to her brother and said, "Dibosha," before sipping its contents. The girl wrinkled her nose at the bitter taste of the willow bark and devil's claw, but the bit of honey in there helped out. Wake joked, asking if there was anything that this wouldn't fix. That sobered Siduri very quickly. She looked at her dish, swirling its contents a bit to help cool it. A sigh pulled from her and she softly said, "My brain." No one knew of her issues because she hadn't told anyone. She didn't want anyone to worry. Hopefully Wake was too busy drinking to even realize that she'd spoken.

"Siduri"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. call it earnest whimsy Cryer's Ravine 01:36 PM, 04-27-2024 01:11 PM, 07-29-2024