Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
NachoMumma

Wordy1KRaiderDream WeaverTeacherStudent
Double MasterSamhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
04-28-2024, 12:41 AM

Modesty canted her head in acknowledgement of Gil's comment regarding the possibility that Chi might have gone to Elysium. She really needed to sure up that gap in her knowledge of the other packs, but it could come once they had chosen a place to settle into properly.

When he bought up their first meeting she chuckled. "While I trust you'll always be there to catch me, I was thinking something more along the lines of Deluge and Dread's treehouse, with stairs, to save the climbing and give us something level to sit on." Sure it'd need a bit of modification to make it safe for pups, but under the sturdy trunks of these well-established trees there were no shortage of places suitable to build dens either.

She seemed to remember her uncle claiming the Island to the south of here, but there was also a ready supply of birds to the west. That would address Jael's diversification concerns and offer Ken some new crafting material to boot. "It's got plenty of potential... I just wish I knew why Ashen left..."

"speech"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. All the years and no one heard Cryer's Ravine 01:46 AM, 04-07-2024 07:18 AM, 05-07-2024