Haydee

Nugget

gems
size
build
player
04-28-2024, 02:14 AM
Nugget

There's relief when she tells him he wasn't lingering too long and he gives her a smile at that. It was good that he hadn't made her think he was some kind of strange stalker. Mismatched eyes look at her own healed scar before he looks back to her green gems. He nods at her stating the luck he was in and he gave her a small deep chuckle.

He definitely didn't consider himself lucky. But then she drops that she herself is troubled and his head tilts. "Well that's no good. A lady such as yourself shouldn't have troubles or worries, let alone look as haggard as ya do." for he had noticed but it wasn't until now he decided to comment on it. His head returned back to its upright position though. "Walk with me a bit and tell me bout these troubles? Maybe what you need is an ear to chew, figuratively.

He moved forward gently after beckoning her follow, or lead if she'd like. He definitely wouldn't turn down any of her offers. "Nugget, and to be honest, I haven't found anyone or anyplace I can call home since I washed up on the upper continent. Bad storm got me separated from my flock and I figure killed a majority of em, since sheep can be rather dumb. But I would love to have ya show me some places ya recon I would enjoy and appreciate. But enough of my problems, tell me about yours, a lady don't get lookin so tired without a story ta tell." he glanced up to her face as he spoke. His little nubs were working a little overtime to keep up if she hadn't slowed down that was of course, but he didn't mind. His gait might of been hobbled but he was more than capable of trotting to keep up with her longer legs.

"Talk"
Heart made of glass, isn't it lovely

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. House of glass Grapevine Cathedral 01:18 AM, 03-21-2024 01:04 PM, 07-16-2024