Expert Fighter (175)

Advanced Intellectual (105)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
04-28-2024, 05:40 PM
The femme’s comment was received with a nod of Charlie’s head. The lights truly did make a wolf wonder where they came from, and what they were doing in the night sky. She would introduce herself as Voodoo, a name that was unfamiliar to him, but she was receptive to the idea of sparring. “Glad to hear it.” He hadn’t thought much on if his approach might seem off putting, but Charlie had meant no harm with it. He offered Voodoo a smile, dipping his head as he gave his name as well. “My name is Charlie by the way. Charlton Fatalis.” He was not the sort of wolf to lord his lineage over others, but it was clear that Charlie was proud of who he was.

Like Voodoo, Charlie would begin to set his defenses. He widened his stance and rolled his shoulders forward to begin fixing his stance. His weight was distributed, his head lowered to align with his spine, and his tail lifted to align with it as well. Digits were splayed across the earth and claws bit into the soil. Hackles were raised and jaws were parted, though no snarl rippled from his maw. This was a friendly spar, after all! With ears being tucked and his eyes getting narrowed, Charlie had finished setting his defenses. Now all that remained was to get the fight underway.

“I hope you don’t mind me taking the first move, I could use the practice.” With those words spoken, Charlie lunged forward. He sought to close the distance between himself and Voodoo, the limited light making her front half the only part of her body that was visible. Above the lights continued to waver and shine, their pale light reflected down on the wolves. Charlie lunged for what he could see, thrusting his right foreleg forward to grab onto her parallel foreleg and yank it toward him. His jaws were turned inward toward her body, seeking to grab onto her neck and hopefully get a hold he would be able to keep.

--------

Word Count: 342
Total: 1,159

"Speech," 'Thought.'

table coding by bunni ♥

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Careful on those spinning wheels The Marble Wash 06:21 PM, 04-23-2024 12:22 PM, 07-16-2024