gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Res
04-28-2024, 07:06 PM

Mismatched ears flicked towards the sound of a male voice and, as Kai swung her equally mismatched gaze towards him, she gave a brilliant smile. Giving her delicate skull a cute little tilt, she motioned towards the large spool of twisted wire around her neck. "Hello, Eltrys. I'm Kaino, but you can call me Kai." The woman smiled yet again. Clearly she was the pleasant sort.

"I plan to string this wire between two sturdy trees and force a little horsey to trip." As she spoke, she saw exactly what she'd been looking for. One silver gloved paw motioned for him to follow. "These trees are the perfect distance apart, the path between has been run by prey before and the grass cover will hide the wire." Perfection. Thank you, Gods.

Kai began to unwind the wire, giving one end to Eltrys to hold. "You tie your end around that tree as tightly as you can, then I'll make up the slack with my end. It has to be tight with very little give. Understand?"

"Speech"

Despite being absolutely adorable, Kaino is an adult character that indulges in adult situations. Viewer discretion advised.
[Image: fGJURoI.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. A Snacky Snack Commeth Aspen Dam 06:15 PM, 04-28-2024 01:04 PM, 07-16-2024