size
Large
build
Balanced
player
MalBelle

Pride - Asexual
04-28-2024, 08:33 PM
it's...hard to think around the itches pervading his pelt, stealing every scrap of attention until it's all he can do to follow the younger girl's meandering sentences. he struggles to focus on the best of days, and now he can scarcely look at her without wanting to take his fur off. alas, it seems the girl's prolonged contact with him has consequences for them both: the girl begins to itch alongside him, until the pair of them are twisting and writhing like trapped insects. "Ume," he says idly, for it's the only word he can remember with any real clarity. "Umeshu is...me." his brow scrunches up, rendering him much older than his eleven months. "or...the parts that make up - me. the me that is itchy." it makes sense to him, but he doesn't have the capacity to explain it to this child while gripped in the throes of such agony. huffing, the sound both furious and confused, Ume throws himself to the ground and begins to roll vigorously back and forth, hoping to dispel the bugs by squashing them into the earth. he tries to picture it, the satisfied pops of tiny bodies combusting against the ground under the weight of his patchwork body. he tries to sift through the knowledge of his childhood, picturing his father's paws working with poultice and herbs in his den. squishing them into pastes and applying them to wounds, winding cobwebs over scratches and bites, chewing berries into applicable juices. "dandelion..." he murmurs suddenly, eyes seeking the girl, should she still be present. "find...it..." although there were definitely more effective herbs, if chewed into a poultice he could apply it to their pelts to help reduce inflammation. unfortunately, he is no position to look for it himself; hopefully this girl had the presence of mind to follow his instructions.

WC: 305
Total: 1406
E28-CA539-8-F5-D-4-AB0-A0-A1-3-B96984-DA82-C

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. trip to the vet Sweetgrass Basin 06:35 AM, 04-20-2024 12:58 PM, 07-16-2024