size
Extra small
build
Light
player
MalBelle

Pride - Demisexual
04-28-2024, 09:11 PM

Spider is surprised by Delphi's admission, but it helps to settle their nerves. the pair of them are, for all intents and purposes, just as clueless as each other - though they'd be lying if they said her challenging tone doesn't send a shiver down their spine. "o-okay." leaning forward, they watch eagerly as Delphi swallows, following the bob of her throat, the tears that spring to her eyes. they reaccept the bottle slowly, carefully, a mix of apprehension and excitement fluttering in their chest. scrunching their eyes shut, Spider tips the bottle back and feels the liquid sear a blaze of fire down their throat, travelling straight to the pit of their stomach. a coughing fit follows immediately, Spider gasping and blinking against the strange heat spreading through their body. but as they pass the bottle back, that fire has already begun to settle, and a lightness follows almost immediately on its heels. the lower half of their face feels numb, and everything feels...less concrete than it had mere moments ago, a sudden divorce from the tangibility of the moment. Spider blinks once, then twice - and abruptly bursts into a fit of giggles, paw lifting to smother the noise into their palm.
"Speech"

1-D4-BC8-FA-F2-A8-4248-A607-57-A418-BA7-D2-C-removebg-preview

Spider has a male raven companion named Doomsday and a female snake companion named Lady Snakeskin. Assume they are present unless stated otherwise.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. knock, knock, can i see my friend? Mile-High Woods 07:07 AM, 02-18-2024 03:54 PM, 06-10-2024