An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

WinnerCritical Observation!Critical Fail!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Rapid Poster - BronzeStudent
04-28-2024, 09:19 PM

"Speech"

He nodded, that was something he had some experience in, having been raised close to the great taiga forest the cat seemed to have been named after. The ground was perpetually frozen beyond the forest, where one would typically hunt his favorite meal, caribou.

As Eltrys gathered some of the bones, he noted to himself how some of them were fresher than others, and the largest ones seemed to be closer to stone in material than actual bone. Interesting how he had been here so often that he had missed this feature. He watched as she easily pushed the bones into the earth and packed the solid around each spike. He tried the trick himself but found that he had to make a hole for the bone first and then pack it in. He admired the cat for her strength.

She mentioned finding the herd,
"Before I saw you I noticed a small herd over the other ridge there." He pointed with a dusty dark paw in their direction. Stalking silently was his specialty among his wolven brothers, but he had a feeling she would have him down pat in that department as well.

He started off in that direction, taking her cues.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Like Clockwork Fossil Ridge 06:10 PM, 04-28-2024 01:06 PM, 07-16-2024