gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
MalBelle
04-28-2024, 09:25 PM

ah, despite the depravity of the Saxe line, there's something wonderfully simplistic about these familial interactions. an understanding shared between them, a bluntness she finds refreshing. there's always space for diplomacy, of course, but sometimes it's freeing to just peel the mask back and set it down, let each other look their fill of the monsters residing beyond their skin. "indeed." her voice is a silky purr, brow arched in wry amusement. "if one does not have strength, after all, one's hunger can go...unsated." she clicks her teeth together in a sharp snap, grinning around twin rows of sharp white teeth. "as for my appetites..." a sigh, mockingly weary, neck arched in lazy deposition. "i'm afraid the women here have enthralled me rather completely. it's been terribly distracting." her nose scrunches as she recalls Seph's accusations, 'you meander around and you take from me.' hmm, perhaps...perhaps too distracting. "Cae," she murmurs, eyes peering up at the man from beneath dark lashes, "will you do me a kindness?" claws grip the earth, a grin splitting her maw. "bleed me, if you can."

Yarrabelle vs Caedes for Spar
Round 0/2
Size: Large
Build: Heavy
Skills: Advanced Fighter & Beginner Intellectual

"Speech"
[/b]
yarrabelle-profile-pic

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. we act like there’s no karma anymore The Polar Sound 01:43 AM, 03-27-2024 01:24 PM, 06-20-2024