gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster

Pride - SapiosexualPride - Demisexual1K
04-29-2024, 07:21 AM (This post was last modified: 04-29-2024, 07:22 AM by Identification. Edited 2 times in total.)
"Speech" || "Thoughts"

Fic laid there for a few moments, watching and listening. Ears flickered as the small humming bird danced and few to the tree tops then back down to Identification. Violet was playing trying to get Identification too also. Fic in all honesty was tired. But enjoyed watching the bird dance in the air around her. Violet never honestly ventured to far from his beloved companion. Although something seemed to peak the birds interest as he flew towards a huge bear type creature, runes and stripes covering the mammal. Small peeps of excitement erupted forth. Alerting a playful song for Fic and this stranger to hear.

Identification didn't want to get up, not wanting to honestly move, soon a white coat caught her attention, but she was to relaxed to even take any warning. For all she known this was the bears home and not hers. Fic took in the markings and smiled. "You are fine, for all I know I am the one tresspassing." Maybe she was though. "These lands are as much as yours as they are mine now. And Violet I do apologize about him, he seems to like your unusual markings." Fic known what it was like not finding anywhere to be able to rest. " I'm Identification, you may rest here and enjoy the cool autumn day if youd like. It's not like it's a truly small area, enough space for everyone."