gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Res
04-29-2024, 07:56 AM

Riot's reaction, whether due to her crochety nature or her exhaustion, brought an internal sigh from Kaino. She understood where the response came from, but Sephiran would instantly take it as an insult. His uppity, all consuming dominance and ego would demand nothing less than complete submission. Well... that's not how the daughters of Kaiden were made. Sorry, buddy.

A resounding snarl rippled in Sephiran's chest and he made to step towards the small purple woman. Kaino steeled herself, that good natured smile sliding into place as she stepped into the path of the dire brute. He'd either bite her or get distracted enough by her proximity and sweet scent to take a moment and remember that they were all family. All on the same side. Whatever his course of action, the larger sister would take that attention away from the smaller.

"Sephiran," Kaino purred in sweet, sultry tones, "Would you be a sweet cousin and help me scratch this itch?" Smokey shoulders gave a little wiggle and she made a show of wriggling the length of her spine. "I've had it for days and I just can't seem to reach it on my own." The award for the most obvious innuendos goes to...!

Riot would be able to follow Kai's scent to her den where she could eat and rest and thaw out after her long journey. Nila would be there to tend to her as needed. In the meantime, Kai would work the frustration out of her sultan to the best of her ability.

"Kaino Saxe"

Despite being absolutely adorable, Kaino is an adult character that indulges in adult situations. Viewer discretion advised.
[Image: fGJURoI.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Surprise, Surprii-iiise... The Polar Sound 09:40 PM, 04-16-2024 01:27 PM, 05-12-2024